Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!
Category Archives: When the real Pirates of the Caribbean are your cell phone companies
From Gadling We all know the definition of ‘Wi-Fi’ these days, and that’s a start. The more nonchalantly we all refer to this wireless Internet connection we all seek fervently, both while traveling and not, the more likely it is … Continue reading
Are you being screwed by your cell phone company? Not all rip-offs take place on your cruise, some happen each month in your regular bill
From PCMAG.com Notice any strange charges on your phone bill? Maybe you went over your long distance minutes or sent out a few extra text messages, but it could also be phone cramming, or unauthorized charges. Federal Communications Commission chairman … Continue reading