Update on the Latest Developments
Oasis of the Seas for three nights may not be as much fun as Oasis of the Seas for seven nights, but I’m only allowed so much enjoyment at one time especially when I am working. So I took my three nights and am happy to report I’m pleased with what I experienced at sea and on land. The primary purpose of the trip was to see Falmouth, Jamaica. The secondary purposes were to get reacquainted with Oasis of the Seas and to see the latest at Labadee. ….MORE
Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!