From USA Today
A Costa Cruises ship is skipping a call in Oslo, Norway today in the wake of
Friday’s bombing in the city. The 2,720-passenger Costa Magica instead will head to
“The safety of our guests and crew members is our highest priority,” the line
says in a statement sent to USA TODAY.
Costa says the change is a precautionary measure and, as of now, it plans to
resume calls in Oslo next week. The line is the first to cancel a call in the
city following the incident. ….MORE
Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!