Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!
- For the Titanic…an opera…for Sailing down the Chesapeake Bay….tunes from 100 years ago…Potomac River Blues…
- Princess will preside over naming of the new Royal Princess
- Six celebrated Titanic authors to appear at Titanic Museum Attraction at Branson, Missouri
- Maritime Security Response Team detachment returns home from counter-piracy deployment
- UPDATE: Coast Guard temporarily suspends search for 2 missing men off Eastern Shore
Daily Archives: July 24, 2011
On May 4, 1904, Panama granted the United States the right to build and operate the canal and control the five miles of land on either side of the water passage in exchange for annual payments. President Theodore Roosevelt viewed building … Continue reading
This link to the Virgin Islands Police Department press releases is a lot better indication of what the crime situation is on the islands following the murder of a cruise ship passenger in 2010 at Coki Beach on St. Thomas. The … Continue reading
From Naples News Sailing the high seas, swashbuckling with a merry band of buccaneers who pillage and plunder for treasure: It resembles a scene from “Pirates of the Caribbean.” But tell Johnny Depp to stay home. You can lead the … Continue reading
From USA Today A Costa Cruises ship is skipping a call in Oslo, Norway today in the wake of Friday’s bombing in the city. The 2,720-passenger Costa Magica instead will head to Kristiansand, Norway. “The safety of our guests and … Continue reading