With the introduction of Abu Dhabi and the Emirates as a new destination for the 2011-2012 winter season, and the prospect of a vast array of fascinating shore excursions, MSC Cruises has created a unique opportunity for guests to experience the very best of this enchanting region.
The luxury cruise ship MSC Lirica has a full schedule of nineteen 8 day-7 night cruises from Abu Dhabi, departing every Sunday from October 30th through to March 4th 2012 and alternatively from Dubai every Friday from October 28th to March 9th 2012.
Stopping at the ports of Khasab and Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman as well as Al Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, and with two unforgettable nights in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, guests on MSC Lirica can enjoy the region’s most impressive attractions thanks to a comprehensive range of excursions. ….MORE
Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!
- For the Titanic…an opera…for Sailing down the Chesapeake Bay….tunes from 100 years ago…Potomac River Blues…
- Princess will preside over naming of the new Royal Princess
- Six celebrated Titanic authors to appear at Titanic Museum Attraction at Branson, Missouri
- Maritime Security Response Team detachment returns home from counter-piracy deployment
- UPDATE: Coast Guard temporarily suspends search for 2 missing men off Eastern Shore