Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!
- For the Titanic…an opera…for Sailing down the Chesapeake Bay….tunes from 100 years ago…Potomac River Blues…
- Princess will preside over naming of the new Royal Princess
- Six celebrated Titanic authors to appear at Titanic Museum Attraction at Branson, Missouri
- Maritime Security Response Team detachment returns home from counter-piracy deployment
- UPDATE: Coast Guard temporarily suspends search for 2 missing men off Eastern Shore
Daily Archives: July 10, 2011
Commemorate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic by taking a mini-cruise to the place it went down in the icy cold deep sea
The Sinking of the Titanic The year 2012 marks the centenary of one of the most momentous events in cruising history; the tragic sinking of the RMS Titanic. To mark the occasion, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines will be operating a … Continue reading
Storm whips coast of Canada and puts a dent into cruise ship
Jacksonville suffering from loss of jobs at Canaveral may find Carnival will pull the rug out from underneath them like they did to Mobile, Alabama which now is holding the bag for a $20 million terminal…what politician is responsible for this deal?
From Jacksonville.com The Florida Times Union Here’s a headline from Alabama that should make some local folks — JaxPort pay attention — very nervous: “Carnival to leave Mobile; officials shocked, saddled with cruise terminal debt.” The news story on the … Continue reading