Return of the Sea Empress
- About the author
- Landmark 1st Amendment Ruling Won by Author
- Return of the Sea Empress — buy it here!
- The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales
- The Privateer Clause…buy it here!
- The Privateer Clause…cruising has never been more dangerous!
- For the Titanic…an opera…for Sailing down the Chesapeake Bay….tunes from 100 years ago…Potomac River Blues…
- Princess will preside over naming of the new Royal Princess
- Six celebrated Titanic authors to appear at Titanic Museum Attraction at Branson, Missouri
- Maritime Security Response Team detachment returns home from counter-piracy deployment
- UPDATE: Coast Guard temporarily suspends search for 2 missing men off Eastern Shore
Daily Archives: May 27, 2011
Celebrity Lays Claim to Upscale Biz with Posh New Ships; Ends Service to Baltimore Despite Booming Market
Top right, is the pool deck on the Celebrity Solstice class ship, Equinox, the future of Celebrity, while below are two of the mainstays of the fleet over the past 15 years, the Galaxy and the Mercury, now both sold … Continue reading
View Pricing, Schedules, Ships and Cruise Lines Cruises From Bayonne Cape Liberty Cruise Port New Jersey From Cruise Agency Sail from Bayonne and choose from 5 or 7 day cruises to Bermuda, or 9, 11, or 12 day cruises to … Continue reading
By James J. Kilpatrick Winning a Pulitzer Prize at The New York Times may be the absolute pinnacle of a newspaper career, but a case now pending in the U.S. Supreme Court suggests that country journalism may be more exciting. … Continue reading
Order Return of the Sea Empress today on Amazon for Kindle, available soon in paperback! Also available on Smashwords for Apple, Sony, Nook, EPub After 22 years of publishing a small Maryland newspaper that included winning a landmark First Amendment … Continue reading